6 Reasons AMINO PRO is better than your BCAA's or protein supplement!
Not all amino acids are created equal nor are they beneficial all the time. We purposely left out amino acids like cysteine, tryptophan, methionine, and histidine as these are common in the diet and can negatively impact health and performance. *Cysteine, histadine, methionine, and tryptophan in abundance act as precursors to substances that promote stress, inflammation, and poor metabolism.
So, rather than give you more of something you already have lots of, we focused on those you don’t.
1. We started with a foundation of BCAA's (Branch chain amino acids) known for their muscle building and recovery benefits.
2. BUT unlike regular BCAA’s which can over time deplete dopamine pathways and hence suck all the fun out of life, we made sure to add Taurine & Phenylalanine to keep your energy and zest for life humming right along. Taurine and Phenylalanine are also essential for antioxidation, cardiovascular function, and development and function of skeletal muscle, the retina, and the central nervous system.
3. We then added Essential amino acids known for their role in protein metabolism, healing, repair and anti-viral properties, such as with Lysine. L-Lysine plays a major role in calcium absorption; building muscle protein; recovering from surgery or sports injuries; and the body's production of hormones, enzymes, and antibodies.
4. Add some Glycine to bond with excess cysteine creating Glutathione, one of the most powerful antioxidants the body makes, which is otherwise only available by intravenous (IV) or intramuscular (IM) injection. Glycine also improves sleep quality, recovery, lowers inflammation and provides building blocks for neurotransmitters. Here are some other benefits The Most Important Amino Acid You Don’t Know About
5. Lastly we added Beta alanine because as an atypical antihistamine it lowers histamine by combining with histidine to form carnosine. Not only is carnosine beneficial but this will lower the amount of available histidine used to manufacture things like histamine. Carnosine is also very expensive to manufacture and hence use so getting it for free is an added benefit!
6. Why is Carnosine so special? – Amazing Benefits for Athletes, Heart, Brain, Eyes, and Diabetes. ... Carnosine provides major, powerful antioxidant properties against one of the most damaging radicals, the hydroxyl radical. It protects one of the body's most powerful antioxidant systems, SOD, from damage and peroxidation. It is concentrated in muscles when they are working, and it is also found in the heart, brain, and many other parts of the body. Carnosine is used to prevent aging and for preventing or treating complications of diabetes such as nerve damage, eye disorders (cataracts), and kidney problems. More benefits here, https://selfhacked.com/2016/06/21/carnosine/
Phew... that's a lot of ground to cover, luckily we had some good infographics from Dr. Axe, Bodybuilding.com and good ol' Google to help us out.
We're not saying Amino Pro is the best thing since sliced bread but it certainly has some incredible synergies that only our testimonials can help give some context to.
Check them out at https://www.facebook.com/Impowersupplements/reviews